by Gregg Prescott, M.S.
Graham Hancock,Robert Bauval, and Nassim Haramein present extensive evidence against the history we have been taught and what those in power don’t want you to know about.
At some point in the very near future, our school textbooks will need to be rewritten in truth and honesty and not filled with propaganda and agendas. Researchers such as Hancock, Haramein, Robert Bauval, Michael Cremo and others have exposed the truths that academia fails to explain.
For example, in Graham Hancock’s book, The Message of the Sphinx: A Quest for the Hidden Legacy of Mankind, he explains how Egyptologists claim that the pyramids were built around the year 2500 B.C. Hancock’s research exposes deep erosion patterns on the sides of the Sphinx that were caused by 1,000 years of heavy rain. The last time Egypt saw these types of conditions was at the end of the last ice age, approximately 10,000-9,000 B.C.. This means that the Sphinx might be more than 12,000 years old (versus what we’ve been taught – 4500 years).
The following questions still remain:
- Who really built these pyramids?
- Why is Orion’s Belt so significant in the alignment of these pyramids?
- Are the pyramids some sort of time table of alignment for when the creators will return to this planet?
- Is the erosion on the side of the Sphinx a geological warning of a 12,500 year cycle of planetary cleansing?
- It is believed that Atlantis existed over 10,000 years ago. Is it possible that some major event that led to the demise of Atlantis is responsible for the erosion patterns on the side of the the Sphinx?
What we do know is that the history we have been taught is skewed.
Decide for yourself.
About the Author:
Gregg Prescott, M.S. is the founder and editor of In5D andBodyMindSoulSpirit. He hosts a weekly spiritual show on In5D Radio and promotes spiritual, metaphysical and esoteric conferences in the United States through In5dEvents. Gregg is currently working in collaboration withMichelle Walling, CHLC, in opening a holistic walk-in clinic called Alternative Holistic Healthcare (AHH) in Sarasota, FL with subsequent subsidiaries around the world based upon this model.